We’re looking for a Production Artist with a design eye. This role will require extensive knowledge of all aspects of print production, digital production, effective internal process, and overall design. You must make decisions and solve problems based on sound technical knowledge. You’ll be working with a team of talented designers and marketing specialists for an award-winning design firm in Phoenix, Arizona.
Location Remote – Arizona resident preferred
Compensation Based on 3-5 years of experience
Hours Full-time / 8:30am – 5pm MST / 40 hours a week
Please provide a web-based or single PDF of your up-to-date portfolio that demonstrates creative work in print and digital marketing along with your resume.
We are looking for a candidate who has great attention to detail and organizational skills with a strong design aesthetic. 3 years or more of Pre-Press and/or Graphic Design/Brand Marketing experience is required.
Required skills and experience
- 3-5 years experience that is focused on InDesign page layout with proficiency working on all types of projects (spec sheets, brochures, signage, product catalogs, email campaigns and a variety of digital media assets)
- Support the design and production of various marketing materials (print/mail marketing)
- Assist the design team in prepping files for print including color builds, flattening files, adding bleeds, typesetting, etc.
- Must have solid InDesign page layout and production experience
- Experience working on files using layers in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for graphs, charts, or infographics following specific corporate brand guides.
- Degree in Graphic Design (or similar)
- Must have a Mac with an updated operating system and current version of Adobe Creative Cloud for initial 90-day period. We can then provide an iMac pro for use if necessary
- Must be self-starter who is resourceful & has a high level of personal accountability
- Demonstrated initiative, and willingness to assume greater responsibility
- Ability to proactively make decisions and anticipate issues and needs before they arise
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Exceptional skills at proofing your own work along with a huge pride in error-free work
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm and desire to pursue your career
Full employee benefits package includes 100% paid medical and dental insurance
Paid vacation/sick and holiday leave
Simple IRA Plan with company matching
Short- and long-term disability insurance
Paid group term life insurance