We had almost as much fun receiving our five 2016 ADDY Awards as we did creating the winning pieces. While it’s an honor to receive accolades for our work, the real winners are the clients who give us the freedom to design pieces that stand apart from the crowd. Thanks to the following clients, and our talented team of designers, who brought home the Silver and Gold:
- Gold, Book Design: Discount Tire Company, 55 Years of Celebrating Our People (1960-2015) – Judy Smith, design
- Gold, Marketing Materials: Desert Botanical Garden, Children/Family Garden Booklet – Judy Smith, design
- Silver, Book Design: 21 Men by Rea Bennett – Peter Shikany & Judy Smith, design
- Silver, Branding/Identity: Edison Midtown – Gina Santangelo, Angie Slade & Brad Jones, design
- Silver, Branding/Identity: Form Third Design-Build – Andy Cruz, design
The rowdy bunch featured above, from left: Erin Jauregui, Chris Crosby, James Frazier, Brad Jones, Angie Slade and Gina Santangelo.